- Water in its usable form flows through the Hydroelectric Dam = Electrons in the Neodymium in their usable form flow through the dielectric layer (Electron Dam or Regulator).
- As the water is allowed to flow through the motor-generator, it starts to produce electricity = As the electrons are allowed to flow, the SEG motor-generator starts to produce electricity with external C-shaped electromagnets.
- The water behind the dam is understood = The electron behind the SEG dam should be understood likewise.
- That the dam holds back water in H2O currents is understood = That the SEG dam holds back electrons within the Neodymium in electrical currents should be understood likewise.
- As the hydroelectric motor is regulated with flow of water, more water, more power is understood = As the SEG motor regulates the flow of electrons, more electrons, more power can be understood just as well.
- In both cases the flow of the medium turns the motor generator.
- In both cases the motor generator produces electricity.
- In both cases we can see that hydroelectric power and SEG power are very similar.
- The primary difference is the medium used to turn the motor/ generator system.
There are so many negative electrons out there…and they are just looking for a positive place to go.
(Bad punny joke, I couldn’t help it!)
(Visit their website for more detailed description of the process as well as a 5 minute video by Professor John Searl and Fernando D Morris followed by a animated short to help complete the picture. Source: SEG Magnetics)